See how easy it is to make crepes. You’ll need just 2 common ingredients for these vegan French-style pancakes.
Quick 2-Ingredient Crepes with Chocolate Spread
- 5 dl water
- 1 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Spelt flour
- Salt (to taste)
- Chocolate spread:
- 1.5 handfuls of walnuts
- 1 handful of dates
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1.5 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1-1.5 dl water
- Combine flour, water and salt to make a batter.
- In a non-stick frying pan, over a medium heat, ladle 1/3 cup measures into the pan and roll the mixtures around the base until you have a thin coating. Cook until the edges begin to roll and turn over to cook the other side for a minute or two.
- Remove to a plate and cover with a second plate to keep warm. Fill with your favourite fillings and serve.
- For the spread: put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.