Sacher Torte Healthier Version. Full of chocolate, full of flavor, full of healthy ingredients.
- 100 g Nuts (hazelnuts, cashews and walnuts)
- 75 g Dates
- CHOCOLATE FILLING:
- 125 g Ripe Avocado, chopped
- 150 g Dates
- 0,7 dcl Water
- 40 g Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- APRICOT JAM FILLING:
- 200 g Dried Apricots
- 0,7 dcl Orange Juice
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING:
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- CRUST: Place nuts and dates in the food processor and process until the crust forms and set aside in a bowl. Line the bottom of cake pan (18 cm) with parchment paper. Place the crust in the bottom and press firmly with hands or a spoon.
- CHOCOLATE FILLING: Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Spread half of chocolate filling over the crust.
- APRICOT JAM FILLING: Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Spread half of apricot jam filling over the chocolate filling. Continue with chocolate filling layer and another apricot jam filling layer. Place the cake in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING: By placing a bowl over a saucepan of steaming water melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Pour it over the whole cake to get a glossy dark chocolate look. Decorate the cake as you desire.
- Store the cake in the refrigerator.