Easy, simple and absolutely DIVINE vegan dessert by Andrea Endres –Plant Based Travel Chef.
Easy, simple and absolutely DIVINE vegan dessert.
- 6 cookies (digestive)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 250 g cooked, still hot sweet potato
- 150 – 175 g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- salt (optional)
- Line a 18 cm round tart pan with a round piece of parchment paper on the bottom and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F.
- put the cookies in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin or other tool to crumble them. Once your cookie crumbs are ready, just mix them with melted coconut oil. Make sure you mix well and get all those crumbs well coated.
- Press the mixture into the sides of the tart pan.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- For the sweet potato filling: Cook the sweet potato and combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until all ingredients come together smoothly.
- Pour in the chocolate filling over the crust and smooth out with the back of a spoon to create a flat top. Add some hazelnuts and sprinkle a little sea salt on top of cake.
- Place the tart in the fridge to completely set and firm up. 2-4 hours at least.
Watch how to make this recipe:
“I just wanna help you to feel awesome. Life is easy and eating healthy is too. You just have to make it that way. I wanna share how to cook plant based nutritious goodies in no time and with minimal effort. Weight-loss, healthy skin from inside out, more energy, lust and luster just happen to come along. “
- Plant Based Chef
- Soon to be Ecological Dietary and Nutrition Advisor
- Holistic Skincare Therapist
- Full-Time Traveller
- Contributing Blogger at A Different Life