This vegan, gluten–free pizza crust is so easy to make and also yeast and fat-free. Besides, it requires just 3 ingredients.
- 300 g buckwheat flour
- 150g warm water
- 1 bag of baking powder (13g)
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml tomato pure (or more to taste)
- 3 Tbsp brown lentils (or more to taste)
- 1Tbsp origano
- salt / pepper
- Red peper
- grated carrots
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C / 390 degrees F.
- Combine dough ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use hands to mould the dough into a large bowl.
- Place a ball of dough onto the dusted baking sheet.
- Add sauce and your favourite toppings and bake 20 minutes.
Watch how to make this recipe:
Plant Based-foodie / Personal trainer from Slovenia