If you’re looking for a dairy-free, gluten free and nut free vegan alternative to satisfy that cheesy craving – you’ve gotta try this! This vegan cheese with herbs is wonderfully delicious, so easy to make and so healthy. Enjoy it plain, as a snack or appetizer, or slice it for all kinds of sandwiches.
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- ½ can hot water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1,5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp agar agar
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp herbs (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional – adds a deep cheesy colour)
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- Rub moulds with oil and chopped herbs.
- Pour coconut milk into pan and flush can with hot water.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir with a whisk.
- Put on medium heat until it boils.
- Stir for 6 min, slightly boiling.
- Pour immediately into moulds.
- Cool 15 min without lid, then it put in the fridge.
Life is meant to be enjoyed! 🌟
Aerial and Hatha Yoga Teacher 🙏
Vyana Yoga Therapy 🍀
Thai Yoga Massage 👐
journey called life 🌍💖